13 Apr 6 Weeks Post Distal Bicep Tear
Posted at 19:56h
Hi guys! Many of you have asked me to share the PT I’m doing post distal bicep repair so here you go!
The main details:
- Tore it in Costa Rica 9 weeks ago
- Learned 6 weeks ago (today) it was a complete tear and had surgery to repair it 6 weeks ago tonight!
- It’s been in a locked brace until a few days ago
- I have 4 more weeks in the brace but take it off to shower, and do my PT
- It will be another 4 months before I’ll be able to do any upper body workouts or lifting
- I CAN do lower body bodyweight stuff
- I’m staying fit by walking, doing the exercises I can and keeping my nutrition on point HERE!
This video walks through all the physical therapy I’m doing.
It is my RIGHT ARM that was injured: this video, since I did it selfie style, makes it look like it’s my left